Tickets on sale, speakers announced
Get ’em while they’re hot –
tickets on sale now! Sold out!
We found speakers a little differently this time: via nominations from you all. Here is a list of the speakers, as well as the topics that we know so far:
- David Allen – Graphs: Business in the front, party in the back.
- Claudia Batten – The squiggly line
- Ashlie Beckham – LGBTQ acceptance in schools
- Shaw Lathrop – Coworking or: How I learned to stop worrying and love my mom
- Christian Macy – The Alchemy of Following Your Bliss
- Linds Panther – Lessons in business from my relationship (that won’t get me into trouble with my fiancée)
- Chris Rolfs – Indie Games
- Chris Rosen – The Customer is not always right
- Jonathan Woodard- Up your game, up your life
- Casey Hopkins – How To Build Your Geek Resume
- Aleya Littleton – The science of therapy
- Kent Riggs – Everything I know about social media I learned from punk rock